Our language shapes our reality, focuses and directs energy, defines and gives boundaries, and is literally accepted by the subconscious mind. Our thoughts have tremendous power. If we become aware of our subtle thoughts, we can become aware of what we are creating before it manifests. And when necessary, change our thoughts to adjust our forth-coming reality.
The discipline of awareness establishes patterns for conscious creation. When our thoughts continually confirm our hearts desire, our hearts desire will be our experienced reality.
Conscious Language™ empowers us to think, speak, and feel our every word as our hearts desire coming into manifestation, now, and now, and now… Mastery and Mastery of Facilitation are presented as a nested pair, like new software and the “help” file, or tech support that comes with it. While your newly emerging, powerfully expanding consciousness is reeling with new options and filling with exhilaration and possibility – any limiting beliefs or behaviors you may have previously maintained are invited to be transformed.
Facilitation is the “help” file for your transformation. Mastery is the software package for your Conscious Human Operating System. Become your own tech support – M.O.F. offers you the tools to personally apply Roberts’ coaching technique – elicit your own healing response, guide yourself upscale as you transmute layers of old coding into new patterns of success.
Highly Suggested Prerequisites
- View Living the Path of Conscious Language™ (3 DVDs)
- View The Power of Imagination Activation™ (3 DVDs)
- View Outcome Mapping™ (1 DVD)
- Note: The above three DVD sets are bundled in our Mastery Preparation Kit at substantial savings over individual purchase.
It is highly suggested and very helpful to study this information attentively.
What to Bring
- A set of colored pens you love writing with
- Wear clothing of life-giving colors (other than black/gray)
Currently Scheduled Events
(There are no events currently scheduled.)
Graduates of Mastery/M.O.F. may request to staff any Mastery/M.O.F. class. Some of the staffing requirements are:
- Completion of Mastery / M.O.F.
- Listen to the MP3 recordings of your own Mastery/MOF at least 3 times.
- Agree to staff the entire class and attend all staff meetings. Your total staffing time commitment varies per class.
- Event setup and staff alignment is the day before Master/MOF. The time of this meeting varies depending on the requirements of the particular venue. Usually Staff Alignment is at 7pm for 2-3 hours. Occasionally setup and alignment can start as early as 10am and last for 4-5 hours.
- Each day of the class staff arrive at least 1 hour before participants. Staff stay later after all participants leave, usually 1 hour or more for alignment meeting, cleanup and next day setup.
- Bring your Mastery/MOF notebook to all class times.
- There are many additional staffing agreements. To receive a Staffing Information Sheet contact Mastery Systems.
To request to staff a particular Mastery/MOF class, contact Mastery Systems as soon as possible prior to the start of the class. The number of staff positions available for a class depends on the number of participants.